Actuated Valve Manifold
Hale Hamilton manufacturers a configurable range of Actuated Valve Modules for high pressure gas applications. The modules are based on our highly reliable ASV157&158 valves and are suitable for a range of applications.
Summary of Features
- 420 barg Rating
- Soft Seated Valve with CTE Adiabatic Shock Test Approval
(this feature provides better leak tight integrity than equivalent hard seated valves, particularly in the presence of contamination).
- Normally Open and Normally Closed Valves (same build standard)
- Position feedback via proxmity switches
- Visual indication of valve position.
- Brass and Stainless Valve / Module Options
- Flange connection system - lower fabriaction costs (less welding, pipe, pipe fittings, etc).
- On Valve instrumentation ports - further reduced piping and fabrication.
- Instrumentation port of manifold as standard.
- Zero Clearance couplings for easy valve removal.
- 2-8 valves per manifold (typical). Manifolds can be bolted together to create longer valve manifolds.
- Inlet and Outlet Pipe Connections to suit customer requirements.
- Additional components supplied on the module:-
- Check valves
- Relief Valves
- Manual Stop Valves
Contact sales from more information.