Hale Hamilton air, oxygen and nitrogen charging equipment is in use today with air forces, civilian operators and ground support units around the world.
Hale Hamilton’s valve technology has been developed for handling Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), where compact, integrated solutions are essential.
High Pressure valves, manifolds & packaged systems for use within a wide variety of OEM applcations where accurate and safe control of high pressure gases and liquids is important.
Hale Hamilton are market leaders in the design, development and manufacture of high pressure component valves and packaged systems for use within the Industrial Gas market sector.
Hale Hamilton provides Stainless Steel Spring loaded Pressues Regulators, Component Valves & Packaged Systems for use with Wellhead Control Panels and Saturation Diving Systems.
Hale Hamilton Ltd is a world leader in the design, manufacture and supply of high performance, high pressure control solutions for the Turbine industry.
The Industrial business within Hale Hamilton is focused in the following business sectors;
- Industrial Gas - Valves and Systems for use within high pressure cylinder filling & gas supply systems.
- Alternative Fuelling - Valves, Manifolds & Systems for use within Vehicle Fuelling applications and Gas Supply Systems.
- Power Generation - Specialist Valves and packages for the control of Liquid & Gas Fuels used within Turbines.
- Offshore Oil & Gas - Valves and systems used within Saturation Diving, Wellhead Control Panels and Breathing Air Cylinder Filling applications.
- Other OEM's where the precise and accurate control of high pressure gases and liquids is required.